Paper-backed wire mesh is used in the construction and forming of in-ground swimming pools. Applied after framing, the waterproof barrier helps stabilize the excavated pool area and provides a secure backing for the concrete and limits concrete waste.
• Wax-coated with glass reinforcing fibers embedded in the paper for additional strength
• Kraft paper combined with cloth woven from complex PVC flat threads, weigh is 155 165g/m2
• Very flexible for use in swimming pool construction as a form for gunite buildup
• 16- gauge and 12- gauge galvanized electrically welded mesh
• Supplied in rolls 48" wide x 125’ long for a total of 500 square feet
• Also suitable for other free form applications such as miniature golf courses or stucco framing